Thank you Lucy, for nominating me! Lucy’s Journal is an awesome thoughtful kind of blog, do check it out.
I don’t know much about this, other than it’s an award of recognition, given by bloggers to other bloggers, who they think deserve to be mentioned. It’s a way to thank them for their support or/and highlight their awesome blogs.
And here we go with Lucy’s questions:
1. What is the one thing your readers do not know about you?
They don’t know a lot many things about me. Like, I’ve never sleep-walked but always wanted to, or though I love Dean Winchester, I’m quite the opposite of how he treats the little brother (that got personal). But in my defence, my sister is not a giant super-hot dude either.
2. What made you start a blog and how long have you been blogger?
A year ago, I started writing a book on Wattpad, but then I realized it’s nothing like a book, everything like a ranting diary-cum-character sketches/bitching about random people….During the same time, my friend asked me if I blog and I said no, she said she does so I checked hers out, and I felt like starting one too. And here I am since.
3. What is the greatest challenge you’ve faced in the years/months you’ve been a blogger?
Writer’s block–if you could call it that! Since I joined, I’ve been doing more reading here, than writing.
4. What’s the last book you read?
Last year I read some 50 books, but this year, I don’t know why, my reading has been close to non-existential…. So the question put a lot of pressure on my memory. Anyway, it was The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (reread)(I love this book).
5. What is your favourite quote and why?
“Somewhere some god is laughing.” – Tyrion Lannister, A song of ice & fire
Everytime I see people do moronic things, which is, most of the time, these exact words echo in my ears in Tyrion’s voice. No kidding. So yeah, #relatable.
Rules of the Brotherhood of the World Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions sent to you.
3. Nominate around ten bloggers.
4. Create your set of questions for your nominees.
5. List the rules and display the Brotherhood of the World logo in your post.
And here are my set of questions for you guys:
1. Chicken or pork? Elaborate.
2. What are your thoughts on reincarnation? Believer, non-believer, or don’t care? Why?
3. Which is that one movie/Tv show you have watched infinite times?
4. Have you had the dream where your teeth are crumbling down? What is the weirdest nightmare you had?
5. Don’t you think moronism is taking over the world?
Sorry if the questions are weird, it was last minute. No, I didn’t mean to self-promote.
Thanks Lucy! It was fun.